I must say all the critters are looking chunky! Even the 'baby' raccoons - most are bigger than their parents. They all are ready for winter. Can it be the chunkyness is an indication of a hard winter coming? Hope not.
Visitor at my feeders
-
Hello and a late Happy New Year to you all. Let me preface this post by
saying that if pictures of a raptor bother you, please move on. Hawks
aren't everyb...
Back.. late 2015
-
Hello world.. I seem to be back – a bit surprised to see how long since I
last posted anything here, but the time for notes and musings from the
border to...
Perfumes and Other Delights
-
April has put on her party dress. Dogwoods, redbuds, cherries and
crabapples are flouncing their fancy petals and the air is rich with heady
perfumes o...
What, a new blog post??
-
Yep, that’s right.
I’ve been driven to it by the hardships of my life.
Normally I can handle my self-imposed solitude; month after month alone in
the bush,...
Old blue eyes
-
It has taken me several years to notice that my Orfe has got the most
lovely blue eyes. I still am unsure whether ‘Goldy’ is a female or male
fish. I thi...
6 comments:
A great shot of Mr. Fuzzytail and the chickadee.
Oh, I love Chickadees, great shot
cool picture!!! he looks a little chunky!! :) gettin' ready for the cooler weather!
Well maybe its because his table manners are not what they should be? LOL!! I mean just look at the mess!!. :)
I must say all the critters are looking chunky! Even the 'baby' raccoons - most are bigger than their parents. They all are ready for winter. Can it be the chunkyness is an indication of a hard winter coming? Hope not.
Oh, we have plenty of these bandits too! Thanks for visiting my Journey Through Grace Rusty.
Post a Comment