Suburban Wildlife

Where we can watch and relate to wildlife in a suburban backyard.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Old Sol


He looks a little 'blue' thse days. And yet we are now a little over the eight hours of daylight here. Spring IS coming! Sigh - no raccoons spoted yet. They are late this year - it's not that cold out, but I guess they were well enough fed last fall.

I still have not been able to photograph the pair of cardinals that frequent the feeder. With a littl luck I might get a close up of the ravens though. They seem to be getting used tome popping out the door.

5 comments:

Gail said...

Beautiful shot and I, for one, am glad the days are growing longer.

Lori E said...

Come on sun. We are all rooting for you.

Carole Barkett said...

that's about all the sun I'm getting here too :O(

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Rusty, our Christmas snowfall is all gone now, but still have chilly temps. Lots of folks don't feel this way, but I do miss seeing the snow and would like a few inches more before winter's end.

laurak/ForestWalkArt :) said...

BBBbbbbbrrrrr...all that snow!!
c'mon sun! SHINE ON! :]