I removed the blooms on Feb 24th and added very diluted fertilizer to the reservoir. The result was surprising. Four new flower stalks have appeared. Technically I should remove them once more as part of the grooming process - but I think I willwait and see how things develop. I was worried that thre might have been a mite ready to destroy the plant, but now it seems it's quite healthy and disease free. I have to decide to repot, or groom - probably both in another week or two.
At this point I'm not sure what to do next. The plant looks like it should be moved to a bigger pot, but it also needs a bit of grooming. There are (I think) two too many leaves in the outer row. (Three leaves to each row). I also realized it was getting too much light. A lower wattage CFB made a big change within a few days.