Suburban Wildlife

Where we can watch and relate to wildlife in a suburban backyard.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, June 8, 2014

The two I refer to as the 'twins'. These are the two very tiny but scrappy little raccoons that suddenly appeared outside the Retreat last summer - without a mom! Later they joined a slightly older group of youngsters that appeared almost very night. Oddly enough, though much smaller than the others they were accepted as part of the group. The smallest one (on the right in this photo) was actually very dominant of the whole gang. the small one is also the most inquisitive and seems to be quite willing to become friends with me. (And so far ONLY me). The other larger chappie is actually quite timid.I have no idea of their sex. Time to give them names, I think.

2 comments:

bunnits said...

Great to see those little folk. I have been away from Blogland for too long. Much catching up to do.

Rusty said...

I have to admit I'm in the same boat. At this point catching up is beyond me. :) I'm spending more time on FB these days.