Welcome to October
-
It was Orange Shirt Day September 30th, held since 2013. It honours
Residential School survivors. It is about the children. Phyllis Webstad's
Story - Oran...
10 hours ago
Nature in a suburban backyard
2 comments:
Growing plenty to carve for Halloween.
I read a recipe for pumpkin brandy: Remove seeds, place pumpkin over large container, add sugar. When bottom falls out of pumpkin, strain and drink.
I did not make this up!
Makes sense, I think. I wonder what it tastes like? Oe old navy trick was to do something similar with a coconut. Drill hole, add a bit of sugar and a touch of rum - cork hole - and forget it. (And hope it did not explode)!
These pumpkin plants are strange. Had lots of blooms - ALL MALE FLOWERS. Not a single female flower on six plants. Oh boy - can I think of lots of quick remarks to that one. Grin.
Post a Comment