Suburban Wildlife

Where we can watch and relate to wildlife in a suburban backyard.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, June 21, 2010

Chloe's youngster


Chloe came by tonight. At last! I was getting worried about her. Though she only had one kit with her this time - she may show up with more over the next few nights. She looked somewhat thin, but her youngster looks healthy and both had a good appetite.

I have seen Kimmie and her gang, but recent photos I had of them vanished into oblivion when both my main HD and backup drive got trashed. I hope to get some new stuff over the next few nights.

6 comments:

Laura Boivin said...

Hi Rusty...glad to hear that Chloe came back.
It makes me wonder what would keep her away from coming to feed. Is it possible that there is anohter creature in the area that would have scared her?
The kit is beautiful & healthy looking.

Gail said...

How did both the comper and your backup get trashed...that is scary!

June said...

That's one cute sparkly-eyed little baby! ...and TEENY if your clover's the same size as mine!

Anonymous said...

Cute baby there..wise little face..;)
lolly

Rusty said...

Yes, like mom - baby is small but full of it! A real character - not quite sure what to make of me, but not afraid either. I hope she has others. We willkow in a few days I guess.

Rusty said...

Hi Gail. Yes, I have a better clue what may have caused all the problem. Tell you later what I suspect. In the meantime I'm trying to get things back on track. The worst part is I lost all my 'favorites'.